Sunday, March 13, 2011

'The Day It All Blew Away' original artwork on Etsy



HURRAH!

Original artwork from ‘The Day it all Blew Away’ is finally on Etsy!

I have finally managed to take the time to post some original artwork from The Day It All Blew Away on Etsy. Yes, some of it was sold at my show at Collage Collage, but there is still lots left. So, should you or your loved ones be in need of some original illustrations from a published Children’s Book, look no further! Reasonably priced and dimensions that are easy to frame. Would make a pretty cool present I think. Especially if you buy the book to go along with it!

Check out the shop!

(also, if you’re buying more than one drawing the shipping prices are the same as just for one. I think I posted that wrong for some of them, so just a heads up… oopps)

No comments:

Post a Comment